DUI Defense Attorney Manuel J. Barba will provide you with expert DUI defense representation and fight hard to get you the best result. Attorney Manuel J. Barba defends clients at DMV hearings as well as all courts in both Riverside and San Bernardino county, with offices conveniently located in the Inland Empire and Palm Springs area to serve you.
Attorney Manuel J. Barba has successfully defended DUI cases throughout Riverside and San Bernardino counties – including having cases dismissed by the court, reduced to reckless driving, and found NOT GUILTY by juries at trial. In addition many DMV hearings have resulted in no suspension of driver license.
Active member of:
- California DUI Lawyers Association
- California Attorneys for Criminal Justice
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National College for DUI Defense
- National Criminal Defense College
- Attorney Manuel J Barba is a qualified Standardized Field Sobriety Test Instructor having completed the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) and International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP) DWI Detection Standardized Field Sobriety Testing Instructor Program, and has taught classes training other lawyers of Standardized Field Sobriety Testing.
Beware of DUI law firms based in Los Angeles, San Diego and Orange County that advertise DUI defense representation across southern California and want to take your money over the phone. The lawyer you think you are hiring will likely not be the lawyer representing you in court, and you may end up being represented by an “associated” lawyer.